Frequently Asked Questions
- How far are Ponderosa Condos from the base area?
- Is transportation available to Crested Butte from the Gunnison/Crested Butte airport?
- What about transportation between Mount Crested Butte and Crested Butte?
- Are there any additional charges, other than the nightly rate and tax?
- Will my cell phone work in Mount Crested Butte?
- Is free wireless internet access available?
- Is there a sofabed or rollaway for additional guests?
- Are discounted rates available for extended stays?
- Can we purchase lift tickets with our lodging?
- We would like to eat in. Where should we buy groceries?
- We love the photos in your condo! Are they for sale?
Approximately 300 yards, a flat easy walk on the sidewalk along Emmons Road.
Yes. Alpine Express offers comfortable and reliable transportation to and from the Gunnison/Crested Butte airport. You'll need to make reservations at least 48 hours in advance.
No need for a car in Crested Butte! The Mountain Express is a free and very convenient bus system for visitors and residents of Mount Crested Butte and Crested Butte. Mountain Express buses run every 15 minutes from 7:30 a.m. to midnight. You'll find more information HERE.
No! Cleaning fee is included.
Cingular (AT&T), Verizon, and T-Mobile have service in the area. Call your provider to verify others. Note: this unit does not have a land line.
Yes! Instructions for logging on to Ponderosa 2A's private WiFi are in the condo.
No. Sorry, the sofa is not a hide-a-bed.
Yes! Discounts are available for stays of 10 nights and longer. Please inquire!
Unfortunately we cannot obtain lift tickets for you. Contact Crested Butte Vacations at 800-810-7669 and ask for discounted lift tickets. Lift tickets are also available online at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. Sometimes there are lift ticket bargains at liftopia.com.
If you're driving, we suggest stopping at City Market in Gunnison (north side of town on Hwy 135). In Crested Butte you'll find Clark's Market at 500 Belleview Ave and in Mount Crested Butte there's a convenience/liquor store at 611 Gothic Road (across from the ski area parking lot).
Yes! Please see Richard T. O'Kell Fine Art Photography
Building 2 - Winter
Building 2 - Summer